For Personal Gifts, Click Here! For Tax-Deductible Gifts, See Information Under "About Us"

Monday, February 13, 2006

A Passage I Love

In this post, I want to mention a portion of Scripture that means a lot to me. It's found in Philippians 4:7 and reads, "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." I get tremendous assurance and peace from this verse because of the calm that it brings to my heart. Sometimes as a missionary, I get pretty stressed out. Regardless of what some may think, we're pretty normal people. The pressures that come with being a missionary just "comes with the territory." Nothing in this world can stabilize my heart and mind in the midst of trials and stressful situations like the peace of God! We hear a lot of talk in the world about "peace" or the lack of it. I am thankful for a peace that passes all understanding!

I want to take the time to thank Jim Cottrill at http://Missionary-Blogs.com for helping people become aware of our missionary blogs. Thanks, Jim, and God bless!

No comments: